- PINPOINT CONTROL – Graphite face reinforced by TeXtreme® Technology increases stiffness and strength, giving the players pinpoint control
- CONTROL AND SPIN – Paddle provides perfect weight and feel for maximum control and spin
- PADDLE SPECS – Polypropylene Core with increased thickness for better touch, power, and pop
- Paddle Length: 15.5"
- Face Width: 8.125"
- Handle Length: 5"
- Grip Size Circumference: 4.375"
- Weight: 7.8-8.2 oz
- Face: Graphite reinforced by TeXtreme
- Core: Polypropylene
- Paddle Shape: Wide Body
- Handle Shape: Tennis
- Edge Guard: Yes
- Meets USAPA requirements: Yes
Stronger. Faster. Precise. Just like you will be when you try the all-new ONIX Outbreak pickleball paddle. The newest pickleball racket from Onix Pickleball features a graphite face reinforced by TeXtreme® Technology for better touch and control without adding weight. Found in pro tennis rackets, hockey sticks, and record breaking aero bicycle helmets, TeXtreme® Spread Tow woven carbon fiber fabrics increase stiffness and strength without adding weight thereby giving pickle ball players pinpoint control on their shots. The Outbreak's medium weight (7.8 – 8.2 oz.) provides the perfect weight and feel for maximum control and spin. The medium weight paddle balances power and speed for all-around performance. The polypropylene core features an increased thickness for better touch to absorb shock while still delivering baseline power. Featuring a wide body shape, the Outbreak pickleball racket (15 1/2" x 8 1/8") offers increased paddle size and the largest sweet spot. The tennis handle mimics the handle shape of a tennis racket with a flared, wood handle. Experience Onix's newest pickleball paddle reinforced by TeXtreme® Technology and meets USA Pickleball (formerly USAPA) requirements.